District 93 serves the AA community on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, including Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Powell’s Point, Moyock, Coinjock, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Manteo, Wanchese, Frisco, Buxton, Salvo, Waves, Rodanthe, and Hatteras.
Alcoholics Anonymous – District 93
P.O. Box 692
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Service Committee Contacts
DCM – Gale
Alt DCM –
Treasurer – Kathleen
CPC/PI (Cooperation with Professional Community/Public Information) – Sheila & Phil
Corrections Committee – Jessica
Webmaster – April
The following service positions are currently open. If you are interested please contact Gale at email@example.com
Secretary – generally responsible for maintaining accurate meeting minutes of district business meetings, and keeping accurate and up-to-date listings of service committee member contact information.
- Record & distribute minutes of business meetings
- Maintain contact list of all service committee members
- Send reminders about upcoming district events
- two-year commitment
- Sobriety requirement is generally 1 year though, we can consider 6+ months
Alternate District Committee Member (Alt DCM) – The alternate is a backup for the D.C.M. If the D.C.M. resigns or is unable to serve for any reason, the alternate steps in.
- Assists DCM in leading monthly meetings and mechanics around meetings & communication to the group
- Requires travel/weekend commitment several times per year (virtual right now)
- Two-year commitment
- Two year sobriety requirement